Minety Community Shop went from a popup shop opened to help our community during the first Coronavirus lockdown, to a fully-fledged convenience store in just four months.
We are open 8am-6pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 8.30am-2pm, and Sunday 9am-1pm. We are located in Minety Village Hall, Hornbury Hill, SN16 9QH, at the rear of the building by the car park.
We have a huge range, and something for everybody:
· Store cupboard essentials
· Fresh and frozen produce
· Bakery bread and baked goods
· Local butcher’s fresh meat and products
· Gifts and sweets for children
· Off licence for the adults – including a very popular range of local ciders and premium beers. We also run a monthly beer club
· Fresh bean-to-cup coffee and hot drinks
We take orders for daily newspapers and magazines, as well as other items that can be ordered for collection from the shop.
We stock local Minety Made products and are planning to add a community café as our next project goal.
Do come along and support your local shop. Did you know Minety Shop is a not for profit organisation but it needs to cover its running costs? So please spend a bit of money, and help boost our fantastic community shop facility. To find out more, follow us on Facebook or visit our website at www.minetyshop.co.uk Or email email@example.com